Sunset at Dromana
Time & Location
About The Event
Come along to this Jacqui B Photography workshop and learn the magic of landscape photography.
Wide angle lenses are perfect if you have one for amazing shots. A strong neutral Density filter will help you shoot longer exposures during the day depending on conditions. If you wish to use an ND filter during the class, a tripod is a must.
Meet me at the start of the Dromana Pier. We will go through our settings and then move onto the pier.
Nothing beats spending time with fellow photographers, on location with our cameras enjoying nature. Join me on a photo workshop this year and take a leap forward in your photography.
Photographing at the Dromana Pier I can teach you a lot about photography
* composition rules
* depth of field
* long exposure photography
This workshop will be approx. 3 hours long and a majority of the time will be spent on actual shooting.
We will do the following:
Teaching - approx 1 hour
· Learn DSLR functions and settings (interactive sessions)
· Learn about Pier Photography and composition rules
· Basics of long exposure photography
· How to use different kinds of filters
· Followed by questions and answers
Photography - approx 2 hrs
· Scouting for best locations and shots
· Actual shoot (as a group at different spots)
· What to bring along:
· DSLR/Mirrorless camera
· Lenses - Wide angle, standard and Tele lenses. We may use all of them.
· Tripod is a must. Let me know if you need to borrow one.
· Filters - Polarizers, Neutral density and Graduated filters (whatever you have).
· Memory cards & spare batteries
· Lens cleaning cloth (A must)
· Optional: Remote shutter release if you have one in your kit.
NOT NECESSARY, but I do highly recommend bring along an ND filter. I use a HOYA PRO ND1000 or a ND400– NEUTRAL DENSITY FILTER. These can be brought on EBay. I also like to use a Remote Shutter Release. They are not expensive and can be found on eBay as well. Please don't race out and buy one, as I can bring along mine for you to try.
This is a suggested list of items (not all are mandatory), kindly bring along whatever you can arrange from this list and other items that you may consider important in addition to these.
It is a beautiful location and I am sure everyone will be able to carry home some memorable shots.
This workshop is suitable for all levels of photographers. Parking can be found in the back streets behind IGA. Most of the parking at Dromana is only 2 hours before 5pm. If you wish to park closer, you are welcome to go move your car during the workshop.
1. There are limited spots.
2. Please sign your Terms and agreements sheet and return via email to Jacqui Before the workshop.
3. If the weather is not conducive (raining) we may move this workshop to another day.
- Sunset at Dromana$75$750$0