Docklands at Night
Time & Location
About The Event
WHERE BETTER TO LEARN HOW TO CAPTURE STUNNING NIGHT IMAGES THAN ALONG THE DOCKLANDS WATERFRONT CITY.
Sunset Long Exposure Photography Workshop
Please meet me at the corners of Doepel Way & Newquay Promenade, Docklands VIC 3008
If you have got an expensive camera, but you are unsure of how to use it, don't give up! I will teach you how to understand and use the right techniques, the correct settings of aperture and shutter speed, and how to understand the basics of the composition during the sunset and night at New Quay in Docklands. I will also send you a pdf set of notes before the workshop for you to keep with all the details of what you will be learning to save you taking notes.
However, just theory is not enough so I will help you develop these skills during my sunset photography workshop. Join me for this on location long exposure photography workshop. We will capture the city of Melbourne at sunset, during golden and blue hours together in Docklands.
What will learn:
- Light – learn how to work with natural light.
- Lenses – the effective use of different lenses.
- Camera settings – learn how to change and work with your camera settings for sunrise/sunset photography.
- Composition – learn expert composition skills for sunrise/sunset photography.
- Equipment and accessories – learn what accessories can enhance your sunrise/sunset images.
- White Balance
- Your Camera: DSLR or Mirrorless
- Different lenses if you have.
- Tripod: (If you don’t have one yet, don’t worry! You can borrow one of our tripods free of charge. Please notify us in advance so we can make sure we have one available for you).
- Passion, creativity and love for Photography!
- Appropriate clothing according to the weather at particular season of the year.
*Please note, if the weather conditions will be very heavy rain or strong wind, then I will call you to see if you want to go ahead.
I have been given permission to resume these classes provided that:
- it is conducted in an outdoor space
- there are no more than 10 people in the group
- the space available is suitable to accommodate groups with appropriate physical distancing
- there is no sharing of equipment between participants (unless properly sanitised after each use)
- you keep a record of the first name and contact phone number of each participant for contact tracing purposes
For more information, visit https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/your-coronavirus-covid-19-questions-answered
Kind regards, DHHS
- New Quay, Docklands$75$750$0