Capture the Love - Portrait Workshop
Time & Location
About The Event
Basically, how do you manage without the studio and its controllability, and end up satisfied with an expressive and successful portrait? Come along and learn how, all with your own camera in this 2-hour workshop. Have fun together, play together, and learn to capture wonderful memories for life.
Make sure you have plenty of space on your memory cards and your batteries are charged. If you do not have a camera, please contact us before the course and we will bring one along for you to borrow. Just make sure you bring your own memory card to take your photos home with you. If you have a zoom lens it is perfect for this workshop so bring it along with you.
I keep classes small - only two families per course due to the Coronavirus. We usually have six per workshop.
I would love to share with you what I know and how to create the photos you see on this website.
- Where: Various Locations
- Length of workshop: 2 Hours
- Students: Up to 6 per workshop (2 at the moment) - Each student gets to bring along a friend or family member.
- Focus: Portrait Photography
- Workshop Leader: Jacqui Barr
- Price: $75 per person
- Photography Level Required: Suitable for photographers of all levels
- Fitness Level: Easy - I do recommend attending one of the other workshops to learn camera settings before doing this workshop.
What to bring along:
- Your camera
- Fully charged battery and an extra if you have one
- your own model, a family member or friend is great
- If you are photographing a small child, please bring a helper like dad, mum, nana, friend etc to help
I have been given permission to resume these classes provided that:
- it is conducted in an outdoor space
- there are no more than 10 people in the group
- the space available is suitable to accommodate groups with appropriate physical distancing
- there is no sharing of equipment between participants (unless properly sanitised after each use)
- you keep a record of the first name and contact phone number of each participant for contact tracing purposes
For more information, visit https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/your-coronavirus-covid-19-questions-answered
Kind regards, DHHS
- Capture the Love$85$850$0