Boathouse to Boardwalk Photography Workshop
Time & Location
About The Event
I do the driving for you!
You can be assured to not only have had a great photographic experience in our Boathouse to Boardwalk workshop, but to learn new skills with your DSLR.
Our workshops are designed for every photographer from beginner to advanced. We keep our group size small (3 maximum) so that we can maximise the photo space, as well as give hands-on attention to each participant.
The Beach boxes have been a popular feature of Brighton Beach for over a hundred years. They are reminiscent of the boxes that line the English coast, and the warmer European bay sides.
Next we will head along the coast photographing the various Jetty’s and beaches. We will visit a variety of beach-huts along the way. If you would like to know how to create an image with smooth water around a base of the pier, then this is the workshop for you! Long exposure photography is some of my absolute favourite work to produce, as there is such a unique quality about it. You will need to bring along a Neutral Density filter that will fit the lens you intend to use for this workshop. I do have a few in my camera bag if you don't have one.
What You’ll Learn:
• Basic camera operation
• How to understand the exposure triangle
• What is aperture and how it effects depth of field
• What is shutter speed and how it effects motion
• What is ISO and best practices for getting the cleanest image
• What is focal length and how it effects your image
• How to read the light meter for proper exposure
• How to use neutral-density to blur the water and create a serene mood
Meeting point is at the Dandenong Basket Ball Stadium at 270 Stud Rd, Dandenong VIC 3175
- Boathouse to Boardwalk$220$2200$0