Alowyn Gardens Workshop
Time & Location
About The Event
Learn how to take sharp, imaginative close-up photos of a variety of subjects, from abstracts to detailed shots. Jacqui B Photography will show you how to capture the detail of flowers, plants & insects creating magnificent photos of little things and small portions of bigger things.
What you'll learn:
• how to get your camera off the auto button
• how to use the features of your camera for eye-catching close-ups
• what lenses and additional accessories can be used for macro photography
• good composition for stunning images
• lighting techniques
• understanding Depth of Field
Bring along any macro lens you own, or if you do not have one just bring what you have got. (most lenses can focus quite close) Extension Tubes will also work if you do not own a Macro lens.
Make sure your batteries are charged and ready for action before you arrive Bring plenty of memory cards, it’s surprising how many pictures you can take in one day.
Tripods are optional. Entry is included in your workshop. Just meet me near the entrance counter.
- Alowyn Gardens Workshop$85$850$0